New to Dukan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to Dukan

Post  Hayles on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:41 am

Hi Fellow Dukanners... I am now on day 4 of the Dukan Diet and going surprisingly well. I am hoping that this time I am able to not only lose the weight but more importantly keep it off. I have 7 kgs to lose and am only going to weigh myself weekly.
Good luck to one and all.

Hayles
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Dukan

Post  slimkore on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Hayles wrote:Hi Fellow Dukanners... I am now on day 4 of the Dukan Diet and going surprisingly well. I am hoping that this time I am able to not only lose the weight but more importantly keep it off. I have 7 kgs to lose and am only going to weigh myself weekly.
Good luck to one and all.

G'day, Hayles! I'm on day 6 and had about the same to lose when I started; just starting the "cruising" phase today.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. You can follow mine here, if you'd like: Slimkore's Diary. I'm open for suggestions and advice since I don't have a copy of the book yet.

Cheers!
slimkore
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hey Slimkore

Post  Hayles on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks for the feedback. I am today on day 7 but have decided to continue on in the Attach Phase until Day 10 and then alternate - I figure why mess with a good thing. Also I have been cheating along the way ( by mistake) over eating oatbran and also having lamb chops (without the fat). So I figure I would put in another 3 days of the Attack Phase. Must admit am looking forward to the cruise phase so I can have some veggies. But for now am progressing nicely although still having sugar cravings as I used to be a major sweet tooth and loved all things sweet. Killing the cravings by drinking coke zero and eating yoghurt with heaps of oatbran ofcourse....

HOpe you are going well... keep us posted...

Hayles
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Dukan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top