Linda from Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Linda from Australia

Post  Linda on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 am

Hello dietmates. I started my Dukan diet 3 days ago and found this forum today. I've set up a log on the over 30kg to lose forum and find it's a great way to keep track. All my information about the diet comes from the internet. The book is on the way from the UK, since it's not easily obtainable in Australia. I blame that on the current affairs show that featured this diet last week. That's how I discovered it too. When the whole town ran out of ricotta cheese today, I said to my husband, "I bet there are hundreds of people around here doing the same thing I'm doing".

Anyway, I lost almost 2 kg in the first couple of days eating food I love and not feeling hungry - can't get a better diet than that. Let's see how this comes out. I've done lots of other diets before. I've even lost a lot of weight 3 times before. The difference with this one seems to be the long establishment period at the end. Anyway, I'm committed to weightloss and this is a good way to do it. Bondi and swimsuits, here I come.
Linda
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile http://www.chinese-swords-guide.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Linda from Australia

Post  tiff82 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi again Linda,

i just wanted to add that i too had noticed the shops all out of cottage cheese and no fat yoghurt. Pretty funny, i thought i was the only one, lol. Razz

tiff82
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  slimkore on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm

G'day, Linda!

I thought oat bran would be the one sold out. Luckily, eveything's been easy to find. Maybe no one in the country wants to try this diet...too addicted to their pies, slices, and fish'n'chips! Wink
slimkore
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:54 am

We're fortunate with a food coop in town that sells every healthy or alternative food you could imagine. I was already a member and frequently bought there. They have a whole huge tub of oatbran which you scoop into paper bags and pay almost nothing for. Heading up there again tomorrow.

Last edited by Linda on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Linda
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile http://www.chinese-swords-guide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top