Piper From Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Piper From Canada

Post  Piper on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:20 am

Hi Everyone,

I have had my Dukan book for about a month now but have been unable to touch it due to work demands. I am on a break now and have ripped through the book, bought some groceries and will start tomorrow. I lost 100 lbs 2 years ago on Kimkins but a lot of it has come back even though I have stayed away from carbs. Many can eat a high fat diet and not gain. I am not one of those people (farewell cream and butter - I can not be your friend anymore). I did lose a lot of hair with Kimkins and my nails become too soft. I will be making sure that I do not limit fat too much on this diet so that happens again. It is really scary to wash your hair and literally be holding hand fulls of your own hair. I do way better with a prescribed plan that is laid out and broken into sections so I am confident that I will do well with this eating plan. I did well with Kimkins which was low carb, low fat and I know after a couple of weeks I will be locked in and able to cope.

A special hello to all the Aussies on here. I love Australian reality T.V. I am currently watching Master Chef and am loving it. I will now be keeping an eye out for some dishes that are Dukan friendly or adaptable.

Piper
Piper
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top