hotel break & oatbran

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hotel break & oatbran

Post  babs4677 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am

[b] Hi i have been doing the dukan for 19 days now and have lost 10lbs! very pleased with the results so far. i have a hotel break for 4days coming up in august and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to eat my oatbran? i currently have it with skimmed milk and sweetener in the mornings and it makes delicious porridge, however i wont have access to saucepans or microwaves in the hotel. any ideas would be great thanx!!!!
babs4677
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hotel break?

Post  bluebird on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

sent in error

Last edited by bluebird on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repeated message)

bluebird
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hotel break?

Post  bluebird on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi,
Well done on your weight loss.
I'm having a few days in an Aberdeen hotel next week.
i'm planning to make 3 galettes and seal them in an airtight container, and have 1 a day with ham when I'm away.
Hope that helps you

bluebird
xx

bluebird
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks

Post  babs4677 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:49 pm

thanks for the reply, thats what i had thought about doing but as i havent made the pancakes yet i wasnt sure how long they kept. do they taste nice? i was also trying to find a recipe for some sort of oat bran biscuit. enjoy your break away!
babs4677
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hotel break & oatbran

Post  Piper on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Will you be able to purchase yogurt where you are staying? Call ahead to the hotel restaurant and see what they have. If your room has a fridge you could bring yogurt with you to stir the oat bran into.
Piper
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babs4677 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 am

yip i had thought of just buying a muiller lite and eating it like that in the mornings. only heading to manchester so i'm sure there'll be some sort of shops which would sell them just like centra or spar or something. not sure i'll be able to bear the texture but sure a big mug of tea would soon wash it down haha! thanx for your help, how are you getting on have you been doing the diet for long?
babs4677
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Piper on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:46 am

babs4677 wrote:yip i had thought of just buying a muiller lite and eating it like that in the mornings. only heading to manchester so i'm sure there'll be some sort of shops which would sell them just like centra or spar or something. not sure i'll be able to bear the texture but sure a big mug of tea would soon wash it down haha! thanx for your help, how are you getting on have you been doing the diet for long?

Hi,

Today is day nine of PP and I am down 12 lbs. Glugging down the yogurt with tea sounds like it will do the trick. I am heading away for a week tomorrow. I am going to visit my dad. He lives in a bigger city than me so I will have no problem stocking his fridge with my food. I think he is going to love the galette, maybe I can convert him to DD. He was just away on vacation and said he could lose a few pounds. I live in Canada so all the brand names you guys talk about are unfamiliar to me but it does make it interesting to read. If I ever went to visit in England, I would know exactly what to look for in the grocery store.

Congratulations on the 10 lb loss!
Piper
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top