Let me start again Hi from newbie Kimba

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let me start again Hi from newbie Kimba

Post  kimba on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 am

Hmm I logged in last week and said Tuesday would be my start day , well Tuesday came and went. But there is something about today that says get it started first thing tomorrow (sunday) so, have a huge list of things to go shop for but my mindset is better today than it was last week. I like it when others write what they ate because it gives me different ideas. So tonight is my last hurrah, the slow cooker is on with every vegetable (including potatoes) you can imagine and some beautiful steak smelling my house gorgeously, I have one last bottle of red wine and am excited about tomorrow. I have also looked on Dr Dukans site where you can calculate how many days you need to be on each phase. I think it's like an online "We can help you get to your goal" rather than going it alone. The first part "calculate your true weight" is free and it just gave me a guide as to the days that it should take to get to stabilisation. This is the web address if any are interested;
http://www.dukandiet.co.uk/en/350-subscribe.html

Off to the shops now Laughing

kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Kimba

Post  bluebird on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:35 am

I hope it goes okay for you and that you enjoy your 'Last Supper'.

I started last Sunday and although I intended to have a 'try-out day' last Saturday, it didn't quite work out that way!!!

However, by Sunday I was focussed and ready to go. apart from a few alcohol related lapses this week, I have stuck to the plan and lost 7lbs so far- weekly weigh in is tomorrow.

I am finding it okay to follow, so far, but am looking at recipes etc to try some different things.

Let us know how you get on

xxx

bluebird
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Bluebird

Post  kimba on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:17 am

Last supper was great. I made sure I finished off that bottle of red so I wouldn't be tempted. I have started a logbook on this site. I have found that some of the people on here put their recipes on so it's great because I have read the book and I have got the list of foods I can eat but putting it together so it tastes yum is a different matter. Good luck with your journey also Very Happy
kimba
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let me start again Hi from newbie Kimba

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top