I have been on the Attack phase now for 5 days need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have been on the Attack phase now for 5 days need help

Post  Allison29 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi all i have been on the Attack phase now for 5 days now and have only lost 4lbs why is that alot more people lose more all i have been doing is eating plates of meat as cant see how i can make a dinner in to a meal so to speak with just meat without veg and potatoes. I think i may not being doing it right. I also want to know if the "Shape Zero" calorie yogurts with fruit bits in are ok to have. they are 0% fat so can't see that they can hurt as they are in the dairy part as ok to have in attack phase. i want to lost more then 40lbs and having alittle faith after only losing what i have in this time please help lift my sprits coz im ready to give up. Also is cauliflour allowed on the cruise phase part? as its not listed and cant see how that would be fatning

Allison x

Last edited by Allison29 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more questions)

Allison29
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

shape 0%

Post  natalie on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:43 pm

hi allison, i was just in morrisons today and i looked at the yogs and im not sure if we can have them as i think they are low in sugar but the fat part may be to high. I have been eating onken fat free strawberry, it comes in a big tub but it lasts a few days. Also i think dr dukan said something about only two yog's a week when on pp phase. hope this helps but don't give up im a newbie to just hang in there it will come off!! Wink

natalie
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have been on the Attack phase now for 5 days need help

Post  Allison29 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 pm

2 yogs a week oops ive been having 1 a day hahahaha i thought you could have 2 a day im sure it said that in the book im reading i will have to have a look again make sure maybe i should limit my yogs to be honest i only have them to take the sweet craving away

Allison29
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yogs

Post  natalie on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:42 pm

you may be right as im new to this too. apparently the weight watchers ones are good?

natalie
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison29 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi yeah i read in the book your allowed 2, 0% or low fat yogurts min 2 every day but i tend to have 3 in the week because they are sweet and i always wonder if they really are what says on the tin so to speak lol

Allison29
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Worry not!

Post  sugarsweet123 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 pm

4 pounds is a perfectly fine weight loss for 5 days. The amount of weight loss depends on many things including resistance built up from previous diets and age. There is no point comparing yourself to other people. Think of it as losing 10% of your weight already! Doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong to me. Shape Zero yoghurts are fine, they are fat free. I have the book and as far as yoghurts go - Dukan says you can have unlimited natural and flavoured (e.g vanilla & lemon) fat free yoghurts, but a maximum of 2 fruit ones PER DAY.

sugarsweet123
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yogs

Post  natalie on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am

good to know i can eat 2 per day yum!! ive been having to a week.

natalie
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mullerlite yoghurts

Post  bluebird on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 am

Hi,
The smooth Muller light yoghurts are fine- vanilla, toffee and raspberry and cranberry. Marks and Spencer also do smooth yoghurts, and some of the WW are also smooth. Yoghurts are my 'binge'food, so I now only buy 3 at a time! Oatbran in toffee or vanilla yoghurts tastes nutty and is a filling breakfast.

xxx

bluebird
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: Need Help

Post  hlinds on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Just wanted to check in a and see how you are doing - you appeared very frustrated at the beginning and I was wondering how the past couple of weeks have been??? Are you hanging in there? I too use yogurt to calm my sweet tooth - I really really like the vanilla and the raspberry they are so yummy. Stay strong and true, I have faith in you!!!! xxx's Heidi

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison29 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Hi Heidi,
yeah im kinda sticking to it have had a few off days due to bad situations and not having the food with me etc but i have still lost a stone so far think its been 3-4 weeks now how you getting on ?

Allison29
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mummymouse on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 pm

natalie wrote:hi allison, i was just in morrisons today and i looked at the yogs and im not sure if we can have them as i think they are low in sugar but the fat part may be to high. I have been eating onken fat free strawberry, it comes in a big tub but it lasts a few days. Also i think dr dukan said something about only two yog's a week when on pp phase. hope this helps but don't give up im a newbie to just hang in there it will come off!! Wink

natalie, swop to Onken Vanilla hun, as you need to keep off the fruit. You can eat it, but might fine weight loss is higher with no fruit. YOUR BOOK SAYS FLAVORED!! smack hands.

Best yog is to use vanilla extract, sweetner in plain, fat free yog, its very tasty i promise.

MMxxx

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yoghurts with fruit

Post  bluebird on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 am

hi
As mummymouse said yoghurts with fruit in them aren't unlimited because the fruit counts as carbs.
You are allowed no more than 2 fruit yoghurts a day, but I keep away from them altogether.

Well done on getting yourself together, Allison. That takes real effort-I know because that's what I'm trying to do just now and it ain't easy!

xx

bluebird
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: with fruit

Post  hlinds on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm

One stone in 3-4 weeks is great - sorry life stepped in and got you a little side tracked (dont you hate it when life rears its ugly head Razz ) I know I do Mad . I think you are doing great - the flavored yogurts can be just as tasty as the yogurts with fruit. I found a raspberry "flavored" 0-fat yogurt and it is ever so yummy, I like to freeze it - it tastes just like raspberry sorbet.

Well off to another work week - yea me!!!! No Hang in there you really have so much to be proud about !!! Wishing you continued success.

xoxoxo's Heidi Smile

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Allison29 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm

thanks guys for being so supportive. im still staying strong hope you all do well aswell.

keep me posted on all your loses
take care
Allison xxx

Allison29
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down