3 sleeps till D Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 sleeps till D Day

Post  Elay on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi I just took delivery of my lovely new bible that is going to help me become the new me or probably more correct is the old me!! I broke my foot about 18 months ago now and for almost a year was practically immobile as there was complications! Cut a long story short, what else do you do when sitting around all day feeling sorry for yourself but eat and boy did I eat, Embarassed had already put on about a stone and a half and just piled the rest on!! Anyway here I am wanting to lose around 3 1/2 stone to get me back to what I used to be, even just half would be nice!! I still have the size 12 skinny jeans that I haven't got into for 3 years as incentive!!

I am starting on Monday as have a few celebrations things on this weekend. I am planning at the moment to try for 5 days on attack and poss 7 if mangeing ok!

Anyhow will keep you posted as to how I am getting on over the next week or so! Smile

Elay
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Quick Update

Post  Elay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Hiya well started the dukan diet on Monday weighed myself this morning and have lost 4lb - I am presuming the majority of that is water.

I am managing fairly well during the day the only prob I have is at night when I would normally sit with a cuppa and a biccy! I even managed to have a dukan friendly lunch in MaccieD's 2day I had a cheeseburger without the roll! The majority of the cheese stuck to the roll so figured it would be ok. Prob not the lowest in fat but figured it was a good compromise! scratch

Anyway just had some chicken tikka for dinner which was delish!! and bought myself some seafood sticks for later! might have a poached egg as well have to say though defo missing my bread!! flower

Elay
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re: update

Post  hlinds on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm

You are doing great, I am sure you will succeed and reach your goal weight. I too missed bread the first few days, but have not really thought about it much since then. When the urge does hit me I go grab one of my vanilla no sugar/no fat yogurts and all is well with the world again Smile Hope your day is splendid.

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 sleeps till D Day

Post  Elay on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 pm

Hiya thanks for the support!! Cool

Well another 2lb down thats a total of 6lb in 3 days on attack, just can't decide whether to do attack for 5 or 7 days Question would defo stick it for 7 if I thought it would take 14lb off me like that...anyone got any experience or advice??

made the dukan oil free mayo 2day and had it with tinned tuna and onion with a gallette whilst not the tatiest meal I have ever had was defo passable!! Altho nearly got chucked out of the cafe cos wasn't suppose to be eating pack lunch despite the fact that my mum and the 3 kids had bought something from the cafe!! Mad I just told the guy I was on a special diet and that nothing suited from their menu!! Probably thought I was a bit of a freak but hey ho!! Very Happy

Anyway roll on tomorrow and another weigh in!! Hopeing for another 2lb!!

Elay
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:22 am

That's faster than I lost on Attack. I Lost lost about 3.5 kg in 10 days even though the calculator predicted 7kg in 5 days. I was still very happy with the result. We're all different, so enjoy the fast weight loss while it's happening. As long as it's going down it's good, but fast is extra encouragingly good Smile.
Linda
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile http://www.chinese-swords-guide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top