week 5 and i have lost 32lb!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

week 5 and i have lost 32lb!!!!!!!

Post  mummymouse on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi Everyone. Today is my first day on this site. I have been on this diet however, for almost 6 weeks. It has flown by.
I HAVE LOST 32LB IN 5 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Last week i bought a size 16 (UK) blouse , today i bought a all in one blouse and trouser suit size 16 (UK)
BUT when i started this diet i was wearing a size 22 (UK)
Am i MOTIVATED???????? your can bet your bottom dollar i am.

I have read the book, over and over and over!!!! THIS IS THE BIBLE IN MY EYES!!!! I understood from the outset
that this is a long term, that i had a choice. i made that choice. my achievements are paying off.

I eat a lot of meat, and huge amounts of fish/shellfish, Eggs, Milk, and i drink a lot of water.

The Golden Rule is to eat till you are full, and drink constantly. I make sure i graze often.
The more you eat the more you loose.
I have been on other sites and there are a lot of people saying they are loosing very little weight and finding it hard or lack motivation. So i wonder if these people are eating far too little food and drinking only the 1.5Lt.
I drink nearly 3 Lt, but make sure i am not over doing it. some people do suffer water retention, but only in the first few days after about 2 weeks, you should be passing as much as you drink. The first 2 weeks you may retain some, but once the body gets over the fact that you are drinking more it gives up and starts to pass the water out of the system.
As to food, i would eat 2 x salmon steaks and a huge bag of prawns ( shrimp) all covered in soy sauce, raw grated ginger, crushed raw garlis and crushed pepper, wrap it in foil, pop in oven for 20 mins and eat.

I snack on huge tubs of fat free, low sugar Vanilla yog, and maybe eat 2 of those a day ( they are about a pint in size) I eat 10 crab sticks at a time for a snack. I make up a pint of custard and eat the lot.

For dinner i eat 2 chicken breasts, with herbs and any spices i can find.

I eat a lot of food!!!! Protein is one of the longest molecules that the body has to break down, there for it takes a lot of energy to do this, hence the weight loss.

So i really want to stress, you must feed your body. The book ( bible) says "the more you eat the more you loose"
On order for the body to work properly, you must therefor also drink lots, to flush out the toxins. The body now has very little in it and so you should be in a state of Ketosis ( fat burning mode).

I have not yet even started walking !! i know its not good, but i am in no rush, the less weight i have to carry the better, so i will be much lighter when i do start. I will wait till i stagnate. But i have a hectic life style so its not a case of sitting around all day.

if you are working out , please remember that muscle weighs more than fat. So make sure you measure your self, as you may not be loosing weight, but in fact loosing inches.

Well i will keep you all posted. I hope you are feeling as motivated as i am. I am now a Dukan Diva with Diet Fever!!!!!!

I am closer to my goal than ever. I am lighter now than i have been in 6 years.

I wish you all so much luck.

with love
MMxxx

Unfotunately my brain has not caught up with the weight loss, so i still see myself as fat!!! its very noraml i am told, so i am not worrying. I have a goal weight, once there thats it. I am positive in that focus. I will not go any lower than that.
Very Happy Very Happy

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: week 5 and i have lost 32lb!!!!!!!

Post  mummymouse on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:59 pm

So weighed in today. didn't loose anything , but its only week 6. I have 18lb to go.
Plus i didn't put anything on, so its a positive as far as i am concerned.

I am due on in about 4 days, so again my body did what it did last month , i will look forward to next week when the weight goes down agaain.

i bought a new outfit this weekend. I still can't get over that i am 3 sizes smaller. I still don't see it, but i know i have. i can feel the difference when i run hands over me, but my eyes see something different, weird!!

Oh well , eat more drink more , loose more.

MMxxx Very Happy

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Awesome job

Post  hlinds on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Keep up the good work - your really are an inspiration to me and I am sure to your Mom too. I too have not lost any weight for the past week, but am looking towards the same time of the month as you so may be that is the reason for the stand still. Oh well still moving forward.

Congrats!!!! on being 3 sizes smaller the is so very great. Shopping for new clothes is one of my favorite things to do, I cant wait to buy a "new me" outfit it will be so much fun and so rewarding Razz

YEA FOR YOU!!!!!! cheers

Heidi

hlinds
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mummymouse on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Yay i lost the 2lb i put on and another 2lb ontop. HOW?????? I ATE MORE GIRLS Laughing

MMXXX

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow!!!

Post  natalie on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:06 pm

i'm soooo jelous, you go girl!!! wish that was me but im just thinking i might be going wrong as i dont eat loads as i think it's going to stop the weight loss. for example today i've had mouth full of chicken and four scrambled eggs. but i fell of the dukan wagon and slipped up at t time with chocolate Sad so annoyed so from monday it's 5 days of protien heaven as i'm going to eat, eat, eat!
doen'nt help having a 3 yr old always goodies in! ive got 24lb to loose and it's so hard to get it off! but well done you! xx

natalie
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Natalie

Post  mummymouse on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Just left you a post some where else, god knows where there are far to many pages, i'm far to blonde tonight. Too much work and not enough sleep. I am shattered today. Anyway......
Nat, you are fine, stop worrying.

I would suggest that you get rid of the toddler treats, start now and swop to dried fruits/raisins, then you won't want choc. Babies only learn to love these things because we engage them in a love with it. I know its easy for me to say " oh just get rid" but it maight help you a little is my thinking.

I left 3 very tasty dessets for you to have in your fridge constantly, baby can have them too, if hubby is good he can earn his lol.

EAT MORE DRINK MORE, i have been screaming htis over every web site. Don't feed the body, it will hold the food and store it!!! feed the body with lots and the body has to work very hard.

Keep going Natalie, you will be fine.
I bet you loose a lb before Wednesday, there,, thats a challenge set, not 5 or 3, just 1lb. you do that every week and in 7 weeks your half stone lighter!!!!
My body like this way of eating, and i have proven that in my weight loss, but to my knowledge there is only one other person i know that has lost the same amount of weight. Most people are a lot slower.

Its about the long run...... the 4th phase, that is your aim. So set a goal, Attack 1st goal. Cruise 2nd goal and so on.

no go find your book, read it, READ IT AGAIN, make notes, get motivated. You are clever and smart, if you can spend a day eating smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, prawns/ steak desserts, you are eating like a queen.
Start feeling like one. Be kind to yourself. look in a mirror and smile at yourself.
go read your book again, lol drink a cuppa tea/coffee, clean house, run errands, put washing on, baby to bed, prep dinner and then GO READ YOUR BOOK lol

hugs

MMxxx cheers

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mummymouse on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Just read on some one elses post about cinnamon?? apparently it helps weight loss. anyone else know about this? I llluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrvvvvvvv cinnamon anything, so may well start adding it to porridge. Does it need to be fresh or dried?

answers on a post card please lol

MMxxx Very Happy

mummymouse
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am

Powdered cinnamon from the shop is okay, but it will more than likely be cassia, which has more of the toxic elements than Ceylon cinnamon. I don't think there is enough of it in half a teaspoon a day to do any harm anyway. If you are buying stick cinnamon and grinding it yourself, as I do, the one you are looking for is more tightly curled. Cassia has an open curl. It's still working, by the way. I think what they say about it increasing weightloss by a kilo a month is true. For me, the result in the last 3 weeks is over 3 kilos extra (above the loss of previous three weeks). I'm going to keep using it.
Linda
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile http://www.chinese-swords-guide.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top