Hey, I'm bel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey, I'm bel

Post  belethca1wen on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I started the Dukan Diet about a month ago through the french site (I know it says non-french speaking people but I'm hoping it's really to say english speaking? Hopefully I won't be kicked out because I prefer english :p)
Am being 'coached' on the site there so once that's up and running in the UK am happy to share my opinions on if it's worth it or not (basically no but in some cases maybe).

I've lost about 6/7kg which means I am left with having to lose another 15kg to reach my goal. As I've been fat since childhood, my whole family is big and I've been on diets for a large portion of my life I seem to be losing a little less quickly then others, but so far it's been a great personal success!!

Currently living in germany - anybody else?

belethca1wen
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, I'm bel

Post  Simon on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:32 am

Congratulations on your Dukan diet success Bel Very Happy
Simon

View user profile http://dukan-diet.info

Back to top Go down

Post  belethca1wen on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 am

thanks! I'm very happy Smile
belethca1wen
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:10 am

Hi belethca1wen,

Like you i was (and i'm still) fat from my childhood, and there's a tendency to overwright in my family. But this diet is just a revelation to me. In 9 month, a loss of 25 KG, and it's not over. I want to loose 13 kg more for achievinng my phase II. The scale showed 122.3 Kg the first day of my diet, it shows actually 97.1 kg.

The most important in this diet is of course to respect the rules (and it's not that easy), but to me the most important is to keep the motivation at 100%. This is one of the goals of this diet! Don't hesitate to open a logbook and tell us about you and your diet!

Btw, i'm not German, but i'm not far. I'm from Belgium. And by "non-french speaking", I meant with the most international language which is English of course, so no worries of being kicked :p

Welcome to this board and good luck with your diet :-)

Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dukan-diet.open-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post  belethca1wen on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:06 pm

well I suppose if the owner speaks french himself I really don't have to be worried about being kicked out haha Very Happy

You are doing so well!! It's always great to see the example of people who are keeping strong and seeing the results!

Thanks for creating the forum Smile
belethca1wen
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: