Hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone

Post  Sara on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi, I'm Sara and I have about 4 stone to lose. Used to run a lot which kept my rubbish eating in check but an injury meant that I had to stop running, didn't stop eating though which is how I got here today. Started the diet on monday, got the book on wednesday and now friday I am on the last day of the attack phase and have lost 8.5lbs.

Found the diet really easy except for the fact that the pp days don't really fit around family life, especially when the rest of your family don't like eggs! However I'm sure the pv days will be easier and am really looking forward to the first one tomorrow. Can't wait to have some broccoli. (Never thought I would say that, lol)

A tip for people looking for recipes. As I have done so many diets there is one (not sure I'm allowed to name it.) that is based around red and green days. If you have done as many diets as me you will know the one I mean. The red days are based on low fat protein and are really easily adapted to the dukan diet.

Sara
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Simon on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi Sara, welcome the forum Very Happy
Simon

View user profile http://dukan-diet.info

Back to top Go down

Post  cocinella on Sat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey Sarah and thanks for the tip - know exactely which one you mean lol.

I just started today and, looking ahead, I can see that my biggest battle will be being inventive with the things I can eat. I need some ideas on what I can do as today all I have done is grazed and don't feel like I have had a 'proper' meal. Need to discipline myself to only eat at meal times from now on.

Good luck with things anyway x

Julia

cocinella
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top