Need to lose 8 kilos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need to lose 8 kilos!

Post  Paris on Tue May 04, 2010 10:50 am

Hi everyone, I am so glad to have found this forum as i really need some motivation today.

I had a baby 17 weeks ago and put on a massive 20 kilos during my pregnancy, i have lost most of that but I am still 8 kilos heavier than i was prior to giving birth to my son two years ago ( i had a little boy in 2008 and then a little girl in Dec last year) i know its quick to have two babys one after each other but i went through six years of infertility to now having my complete family (which i am very happy about). I had been follwing a low carb diet that my mum gave me and was doing ok but then it slowed down so swopped to the dukan, i did the PP stage all last week and lost 1 kilo, and since thursday nothing! what is going on, am i doing something wrong?

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need to lose 8 kilos!

Post  Paris on Wed May 05, 2010 8:36 am

Ok so where am i going wrong? yesterday i ate:- 0 fat yog with sweetner b/fast. lunch prawn and crabstick salad with cucumber, raddish, gherkins, onion, tomato, then i had another yog, donner i made chicken curry with tinnned toms, onion, chilli, eggplant (tiny bit) and allowed spices then another yog, i drank a big bottle of evian, about 5 cups of de-caf coffee and maybe two glasses of diet coke. am i eating/drinking to much?

i am so fed up, how can i not have lost weight again?????

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shelley on Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Dont give up. I was 10s6 for days. I lost a pound yesterday and hope to lose another one again this week. At least i'm not putting it on. My body feels different and hope that keep leaving the carbs out my energy stored as fat will soon be eaten away too.

Are you taking exercise...though looking after 2 young babies, must keep you active enough.

You sound like you've done really well. Have faith Smile
Shelley
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paris on Wed May 05, 2010 3:57 pm

hi, thankyou, i wont give up just feel peeved that i am not losing yet being so good, it justs doesnt feel fair, i did actually exercise at the weekend, i went for my first run in two and a half years, and i went swimming, so i thought all this would hlep, but obv not. well done on your loss, fingers crossed for another lb. x

Paris
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Don't despair Paris

Post  Amber on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:03 am

Hey Paris, don't despair. I really understand how you're feeling.I had my fourth child 1 year ago, and I just cannot seem to get rid of these last 9 kilos.I'm now on day 6 of the attack phase,and today the scales show I've only lost nearly 2kilos.I havent cheated and I have followed the diet to the max! Talk about DISAPPOINTMENT!!!Anyway, that was this morning,and after pitying myself a fair bit,I've decided to just get on and keep at it for another 3 or 4 days and then move on to the Cruise phase. Just know there's lots of people out there who care(I do),and soon you'll be that yummy mummy on the outside that you are on the inside.Best of luck hon, Amber. I love you I love you I love you

Last edited by Amber on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a stuffup before.)

Amber
Newly Expressive
Newly Expressive

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top